Friends, it’s a fantasy that gym training burns a greater number of calories or causes more fat loss than yoga. Research has discovered that yoga is similarly effective in improving wellness and diminishing muscle to fat ratio as working out in the gym.
Yes, Yoga is actually a perfect workout for everyone. Yoga helps in stretching your muscles and increasing your range of motion. Some people consider it as an aerobic exercise but it has more athletic varieties, like Power yoga or Bikram yoga which will make you sweat. Even you don’t need any special types of equipment. You just need some space around yourself so you can practice various asanas. More importantly, it is as good as an aerobic exercise for improving health. After a yoga session, you feel fresh and energetic. It benefits the body physically and spiritually as well as mentally also.
Yoga has many health benefits.
- It benefits the mind, body, and spirit.
- Not only yoga benefits externally but internally as well.
- Yoga teaches acceptance. It helps in focusing on our-self.
- It is more efficient and improves concentration.
- Yoga eases your aches and pains.
- Yoga helps in reducing stress.
- Everyone can practice yoga.
Well, I think both have their own importance. Most important thing is that whatever you do whether yoga, gym or any other sports activities your objective should be fit, happy and healthy.
Yoga is extremely beneficial only if you are performing it properly and under the guidance of an expert.