Mixed Nuts Chocolates
- Preparation Time
- Cooking Time 1 minute
- Total Time
- Makes 11 cookies
- 1/2 cup chopped dark chocolate
- 1/4 cup chopped mixed nuts (almonds, pistachios, walnuts, cashews, raisins, prunes or dates, fig etc) as per taste.
- Put the chocolate in a microwave safe bowl and microwave on high for 1 minute and blend well till no lumps remain.
- Now add the mixed nuts such as almonds, pistachios, walnuts, cashews, raisins, prunes or dates, fig etc as per taste.
- Blend well and pour a spoonful of the mixture equally in each chocolate mould, tap it lightly and refrigerate for 30 minutes or till firm.
- Unmould the chocolates and serve.