Fascinating Chocolate Brownies
- Preparation Time
- Cooking Time 4 minutes
- Total Time
- Makes 4 brownies
- 1/2 cup refined plain flour or white flour
- 4 tbsp cocoa powder
- 2 tbsp sour curds
- 1/4 tsp soda bi-carb
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- 5 tbsp powdered sugar
- 1/2 tsp vanilla essence
- ½ cup hot water
- 1 tbsp butter for greasing
- Filter together white flour and cocoa powder using a strainer. Keep aside.
- Take sour curd and soda-bi-carb in a bowl, mix well and keep it aside for sometime.
- Add the melted butter, powdered sugar, vanilla essence and ½ cup of hot water in another bowl and blend well.
- Combine the curd-soda mixture to the above and mix well.
- Put in the white flour-cocoa mixture and mix gently to make a smooth batter of dropping consistency.
- Grease a 150 mm. (6”) diameter shallow microwave-safe dish using butter. Line it with a piece of greaseproof paper at the bottom of the dish and again grease it using very little butter.
- Pour the batter into the greased and lined microwave-safe dish, spread it evenly using a spoon and microwave it on high for 4 minutes.
- Cool slightly and unmould by flipping around on a plate.
- Remove the greaseproof paper and serve hot.