Christmas is the festival of joy and happiness, celebrated every year across the globe on 25th December. The joy of festival can be increased by celebrating the festival with a clear and good heart and with a spirit of giving.
Below these warm quotes fill you with the spirit of Christmas. Feel free to pin or share your favorites with your near and dear ones.
1.“Christmas is not a time nor a season, but a state of mind. To cherish peace and goodwill, to be plenteous in mercy, is to have the real spirit of Christmas.” – Calvin Coolidge
2. “Bless us Lord, this Christmas, with quietness of mind; Teach us to be patient and always to be kind.” – Helen Steiner Rice
4. “My idea of Christmas, whether old-fashioned or modern, is very simple: loving others.” – Bob Hope
5. “Christmas is most truly Christmas when we celebrate it by giving the light of love to those who need it most.” – Ruth Carter Stapleton
6. “It’s only after you’ve stepped outside your comfort zone that you begin to change, grow, and transform.” – Roy T. Bennett
7. Christmas is not as much about opening our presents as opening our hearts.” – Janice Maeditere
8. “At Christmas, all roads lead home.” – Marjorie Holmes