Animals are having a lot of facts that are unknown to us. Yeah, even if we know, we cannot recall it all the time because we do not have fact-based conversations with people. Facts are usually boring and we don’t want to spoil our chats, right?
But, what if I tell you that animals have a lot of weird facts about them? I mean just look at their behavior many times they make us laugh out loud with their action and sometimes that even surprises us. So, those facts are indeed interesting to know and to share with friends. We have made a collection of a few lesser known facts about animals that are really interesting. Read to know-
Interesting Facts About Animals
- Except for Musk Deer, no other deer species have gallbladders.
- Without food, a tarantula spider can live for more than two years.
- At an average fox weighs 14 pounds.
- According to a study by researchers at the University of Northampton, cows have a strong bond of friendship and are found to be stressful when they’re away from their best friends.
- We often see Chimpanzees acting weird and drowsy, which seems really funny. But do you know the reason? Studies have shown that wild chimps in guinea drink fermented palm sap, which contains about 3 percent alcohol by volume and also in rest part of the world, it is found that they just like to be alcoholic.
Image Credits: pixabay.com, unsplash.com
So, these were a few interesting and weird facts about different creatures dwelling on earth. There are even more. Let us know if we have missed some in the comment section below.